Monday, February 4, 2008

The Siskel & Negro Podcast

Here is the latest episode of the podcast that me and my soon to be former roommate Kevin Avery. During the day we are mild mannered comedians and over the Internet we (plus Katherine P. MacMurphy) are a kick in the nuts of Hollywood...

Siskel & Negro

If you've never listened to us. Do yourselves (& us) a favor. Check it out and let me (& RooftopComedy.com) know what you think.

This taking over the world that I'm doing is a multi-layered, multi-level process.

Hop on board.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

loved both 2008 casts.
Makes me miss you both too much. If I knew the "lady" I'd prolly be missing her too.
Great shows. I think you are too hard on Kev. He deserves love. You don't have to disguise your love for him.
daym


good ish, love MacMurphy's review of old films. Especially The Godfather.
The Godfather.

Dean said...

Thanks for new podcasts! Waiting to see what you guys think of Cloverfield...

lady griot said...

Made me laugh out loud. I like your announcer voice; didn't even recognize that it was WKB at first.