Saturday, August 2, 2008

I'm not embarrassed to say that when I watched this... I felt it move a little bit.

This is clips from Michael Jordan's basketball camp.

1st of all, how do kids this young even still know who Michael Jordan is?

2nd of all, I know he is playing against children, but look how silky smooth his jumper looks.

3rd of all, this clip made me more excited than anything in the last ten years of the NBA. Stay tuned for the dunk at the end.



P.S. This clip is specifically for Jason and my mom. The only people I know that get Michael Jordan as much as I do.

P.P.S.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a beast! It makes my heart feel wonderful to experience cerebral black comedy. I'm kind of done with the whole black people yelling/loud/cacaphony Def Comedy Jam shit. Bless you and please keep it up. Also, if you aren't busy Friday, August 8th, 730p at the Booksmith on Haight, I'm reading from my book Big Black Penis: Misadventures in Race and Masculinity.
Peace
Shawn Taylor
shawnlovesyou.com